Simulator RatesTee off at the bowling alley? Why not? It’s just one more way GreatLIFE members can Live. Play. Better.
|Rates||Mon. – Thurs.||Mon. – Thurs.||Fri. – Sun.||Fri. – Sun.|
|1/2 hour||1 hour||1/2 hour||1 hour|
|Standard Simulator||General Public||$23.00||$40.00||$28.00||$50.00|
|GreatLIFE Member beFORE Noon||$10.00||$20.00|
|Curved Simulator||General Public||$28.00||$50.00||$33.00||$60.00|
|GreatLIFE Member beFORE Noon||$13.00||$25.00|
Call 336-3800 to reserve a tee time.
Rules And Guidelines
* Simulator rental fees include full usage of the simulator for all members of your party.
* One person can usually play 18-holes in one hour (i.e. foursome playing 18 = 4 hours times the rate).
* Time can be booked in 30-minute increments (First time users may want to add extra time).
* You will be charged full price for the hours you have booked unless you notify Suburban Bowl 24-hours in advance.
* Bring a change of clean shoes – “outside” shoes not permitted on or in simulators.
* Bring your own clubs. Please make sure club faces are clean. We are happy to clean them for you.
* We also have a limited number of clubs available for use on-site.
* No food or drink inside the simulators.
* Arrive 10-15 minutes ahead of time to check in, get shoes changed, etc.
* Dress code is casual, but we reserve the right to request distasteful clothing be changed.
* Children under 12-years old must have an adult present at all times.
* Persons must be 18-years of age or older unless accompanied by an adult.