GreatLIFE Golf Simulators
At GreatLIFE Suburban Lanes, we want to be your year-round family entertainment destination. In addition to the perfect place to bowl, we’re now a great place to golf – with state-of-the-art golf simulators.
No matter what your skill level, you can immerse yourself in an authentic golf experience with four high-definition golf simulators, inside the bowling alley. The experience is so real you’ll think you’re standing on the green. It’s more than great fun, it’s great instruction and can help you improve your game by measuring distance, clubhead speed, ball speed and more.
Even better, you can select where you play. You can virtually “step” onto the green of some of the most notable golf courses in the world to experience the challenges and the victories of the pros.
Four Golf Simulators
Experience the Horizon Simulator
The Horizon is the biggest and boldest golf simulator at Suburban Lanes. This virtual reality center features a top-of- the-line projector and a curved screen to bring images to life on its 17-foot screen. Surround yourself in stunning high-definition, and truly experience the 3D world of digital golf.
Experience the Signature Simulator
The Signature is designed for the golf enthusiast who never skips a round and never accepts a gimme. When you want to improve your game, count on the analytics provided by the Signature. With three of these spectacular simulators at Suburban Lanes, the opportunities to play better golf and have fun are virtually endless.
Tee off at the bowling alley? Why not? It’s just one more way GreatLIFE members can Live. Play. Better.
GreatLIFE members get special rates! Call 336-3800 to reserve a tee time.
* Simulator rental fees include full usage of the simulator for all members of your party.
* One person can usually play 18-holes in one hour (i.e. foursome playing 18 = 4 hours times the rate).
* Time can be booked in 30-minute increments (First time users may want to add extra time).
* You will be charged full price for the hours you have booked unless you notify Suburban Bowl 24-hours in advance.
* Bring a change of clean shoes – “outside” shoes not permitted on or in simulators.
* Bring your own clubs. Please make sure club faces are clean. We are happy to clean them for you.
* We also have a limited number of clubs available for use on-site.
* No food or drink inside the simulators.
* Arrive 10-15 minutes ahead of time to check in, get shoes changed, etc.
* Dress code is casual, but we reserve the right to request distasteful clothing be changed.
* Children under 12-years old must have an adult present at all times.
* Persons must be 18-years of age or older unless accompanied by an adult.